The goal of this virtual plenary meeting was to demonstrate the Second Year Prototype based on the red thread implementation schedule and updated project use cases, as well as to prepare project's responsibilities opposite the second year review.
A three-day plenary and technical meeting is took place in Milan, Italy, hosted from Lutech. The second year project's goals are defined both from technical partners and LEAs.
Technical partners, around the table on the two-day technical meeting in Athens, discussing the second year project's specifications.
The first annual review rehearsal, took place in Antwerp, on September 11th -12th, 2019, hosted by partner STAD Antwerp. Thanks to all partners for their contributions!!!
A plenary meeting, took place in Linköping, on July 17-19, 2019 hosted by partner "University of Linköping".
The goal of this meeting was twofold; to demonstrate the First Year Prototype and the training of LEAs.
Demostration of the First Year Prototype:
1. SPIRIT presentation layer, UI Front End: i) Based on URLs & Keywords, ii) Automated Jobs and Refined Searches. Demonstrated by NST and A E Solutions.
2. Loggon database & authorisation/authentication service. Demonstrated by NST and Innova Integra.
3. Graph Visualization. Demonstrated by NST.
4. Keyword based refined search service. Demonstrated by A E Solutions
5. Image analysis face extraction metadata generation Services. Demonstrated by Fraunhofer
6. Crawling and Analysis Services to support URL based and Keyword based Automated Jobs and Third Party Jobs. Demonstrated by Synthema.
Demo Content and Preparation Jobs:
1. Artificial Web Pages, generated by Lutech.
2. Artificial Tweets, generated by Synthema.
3. Artificial LEA usernames for Loggon, generated by by Innova Integra.
The training steps are listed bellow: