Plenary Meeting in Linköping, July 17-19, 2019
A plenary meeting, took place in Linköping, on July 17-19, 2019 hosted by partner "University of Linköping".
The goal of this meeting was twofold; to demonstrate the First Year Prototype and the training of LEAs.
Demostration of the First Year Prototype:
1. SPIRIT presentation layer, UI Front End: i) Based on URLs & Keywords, ii) Automated Jobs and Refined Searches. Demonstrated by NST and A E Solutions.
2. Loggon database & authorisation/authentication service. Demonstrated by NST and Innova Integra.
3. Graph Visualization. Demonstrated by NST.
4. Keyword based refined search service. Demonstrated by A E Solutions
5. Image analysis face extraction metadata generation Services. Demonstrated by Fraunhofer
6. Crawling and Analysis Services to support URL based and Keyword based Automated Jobs and Third Party Jobs. Demonstrated by Synthema.
Demo Content and Preparation Jobs:
1. Artificial Web Pages, generated by Lutech.
2. Artificial Tweets, generated by Synthema.
3. Artificial LEA usernames for Loggon, generated by by Innova Integra.
The training steps are listed bellow: